Who is she?
The Queen of Jordan, a mother of 2, an advocate and a humanitarian.
Why she’s an Icon?
When asked about his Ultimate muse, Giorgio Armani said “There is a certain type of woman and I suppose Queen Rania could embody that type. She is beautiful, she has the body of a model and she holds herself like the queen she is – what more could you want.”
Why She’s Cool?
* Most approachable royal through her use of online social media such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
* She used You Tube to open dialogue about stereotypes people have about the Middle East.
* She has done a lot to ban honor killing in Jordan.
* She travels the world to campaign for children’s welfare and education.
* She has a good sense of humor.
Waist belts, fitted blazers, pencil skirts, minimal jewelry, neutral colors.
One thought on “Icon: Queen Rania of Jordan”
Thanks for your message in IFB! Great blog! xx