Cropped tees, laced boots, clogs and oversized blazers, the 90s are making a slow but steady comeback on the runway and the current street trends.
If you remember your 90s wardrobe it was probably inspired by Clueless, 90210, Ally McBeal, Melrose Place…what was so special in the fashion world at that time?
– Working Woman the oversized blazer or what’s today called the boyfriend blazer
– Preppy girl plaid mini skirts and over the knee socks
– Grungy destroyed and bleached denim with Dr Martens boots or high top Converse
– Sporty with leggings and a backpack
– Short t-shirts above the belly button, tube skirt and cropped pants
– 70s inspired round sunnies like Ozzie Osbourne and Slash